After a long Monday at work and fixing dinner for the family I wanted to make a quick and simple Thank you card to share on my blog. I had been awaiting a call from an oncologists office for the results of a recently discovered concern. While awaiting the results I had the opportunity to assess and reassess what is truly important in my life. The call came today and the news was good. I sighed a great big sigh of relief. I am grateful for so many things in my life that the list would be infinite. One thing I am truly grateful for is my health. I work hard to stay in shape, get my rest, eat healthily and exercise. As we all know too well, good health can change in an instant through no fault of our own. I realized that the joy I get from creating, sharing and encouraging others to do the same is a newfound treasure for which I am also truly grateful.
I cut three pieces of Sweater Weather Designer Paper. Two pieces were cut at 3 ½” x 1 ½” and the third piece cut at 3 ¼” x 3 ½” . I placed them on a 5 ¼” x 4” piece of Early Espresso atop the Very Vanilla base card. I stamped the greeting in Pumpkin Pie, cut it out with an Apothecary Accent framelit. I cut a larger label with Early Espresso card stock for it to be showcased on, popped it up with dimensionals and added a candy dot on either side. I cut a 3 ½” piece of 7/16” Trim and placed an Early Espresso button tied off with Linen Thread.
Product Information + Order Numbers :
- Stamp Set: Harvest of Thanks (Wood-mount 131736, Clear-mount 131739)
- Paper: Very Vanilla (101650) Early Espresso (119686) Sweater Weather Designer Paper (132184)
- Ink: Pumpkin Pie (126945)
- Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439) Apothecary Accents (127003)
- Finishing Touch: Neutral Candy Dots (130934) Neutral Designer Buttons (130031) 7/16” Trim (129287) Linen Thread (104199) Dimensionals (104430)