Welcome to the last Pals Blog Hop of 2014. This month we want to help you start your holiday wish list by sharing projects featuring our favorite Stampin’ Up! papers, stamps, tools and accessories. Get your wish list ready as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping #35 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the project.
As a hobbyist, my Stampin' Up! budget may be a bit more constrained versus a demonstrator's, whose business relies on having the newest products to share with their clients. I am sharing today's cards in hopes of highlighting, how, just by having a few stamping tools, some colored and neutral cardstock, stamp, ink and a splash of embellishment you can create a polished and professional looking card. For those of us who craft just to make and send cards or share on a small scale basis, every scrap of paper and stamp gets used - even if it is months later! In case you have not witnessed how the blendabilities pens color the basic pearls and jewels...so much fun and that much more coordination. "Matchy Matchy" my 7 year old calls it!
Besides the quality of their paper and products, I am also in love with the versatility and durability. Which means anything I buy from Stampin' Up! is an investment that I will use and enjoy for years to come.
My can't live without "Top Ten Wish List"
1) Paper Trimmer 2) Cardstock 3) Big Shot 4) Embossing folders 5) Die Cuts 6) Stamp Set 7) Ink 8) Embellishments 9) Envelope Liner Die Cuts 10) Adhesive Remover
The next stop is Natalie Bradley http://nataliebradley.com/blog/ number 38 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you in 2015.
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone's Stamping Zone
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomWithBecky