Welcome to the Pals February Blog Hop. This month we are excited to share with you what we love about Stampin' Up! - our stamps, tools, accessories and techniques.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from #22 Kelly DeTomasso at Kelly's Creative Corner on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Today’s blog hop theme is what we love about Stampin’ Up! I guess that fits right in with Valentines Day just around the corner. There is no way to cover all the great products and all the little perks here and there, which has made me a very satisfied customer!!!
So, I will share the things that I love, that pertain to my card. You can see the fun and bright colors I used with the matching DOUBLE sided designer paper… what you can’t see is the quality of the paper. It is high quality, so versatile and the choices of colors are extensive. The variety of embellishments to compliment and “complete” your card is also extensive. From ribbons to brads to buttons, clips, washi tape, candy dots, pearls and jewels, embossing powders and glitter, there is something for everyone’s tastes. The flowers were cut with Blossom Party Originals cutting pad. Between the cutting pads, embossing folders, framelits, sizzlits and punches there is no shortage of options for texturizing and adding shapes to help adorn your card. Last but not least is the stamp itself. I am never at a loss to find the perfect sentiment/image for the card that I am creating. The choices are almost overwhelming but that is a “problem” that I can live with. (smile)
What I love most about my Stampin’ Up! experience as a demonstrator has been the behind the scenes quality customer service that is provided to each and every Stampin’ Up! representative. Stampin’ Up! is dedicated to extending the highest quality of product and service and that makes it so easy to represent this company!
The next stop is number 24 - Angie Blake at Angies Musings on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
Please share your love of what YOU find appealing about Stampin' Up! in the comment section below...
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Janice Warhank at Janice's Papercraft Playground
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys So Little Time
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin Jackie
- Alison Bilohlavek at ribbon and brad
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper