Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for April. To celebrate Earth Day, this month we are showcasing projects that feature recycled, re-purposed, or earthy/recycling themed elements.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty, number 10 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I had a stamp class this weekend and one of my guests, Paula Teixeira, shared a card she had recently made at a class. There are six women in my stamp club who meet once a month. We all start with the same card materials but end up with distinctly different cards at the end of the class. This is my take on the bunny punch art card. I have seen versions of this bunny punched art on various web sites and decided this would be the perfect card to share in honor of Earth Day. The tree bark stamped background, the bunny, the butterfly, the eggs being hidden by the greenery – Perfect and just in time for Easter. This card put my Stampin’ Up! inventory to the test!
Information + Order Numbers :
Stamp Set: Woodgrain (128763) (not the one used on this card, but similar)
Paper: Chocolate Chip (102128) Old Olive (100702) Crumb Cake (120953) Pink Pirouette (111351) Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Soft Suede (126978) Pink Pirouette (126956)
Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439) Magnetic Platform (130658) Circle Collection framelits (130911) 1 ¾ Scallop Circle Punch Scallop Oval Punch (119856) Large Oval Punch (119855) 1 ¼ Scallop Circle Punch (127811) Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406) Bird Builder Punch (for both the leaves and the eggs) (117191) Stamping Sponges (101610)
Finishing Touches: Dimensionals (104430) Dazzling Diamonds (102023) uni-ball Signo gel pen (105121)
The next stop is Shannon Hokanson at PaperWorks by Shannon on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
Would love to hear your thoughts on my version of The Bunny card...feel inspired to leave me a comment below.
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp with Goldie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Christie Crosby at Stampin' Creativity
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Amanda at Inkflair
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian